Sunday, July 15, 2018

Amazon Prime Day - Great Opportunity to Stock Up on Books & Classes by Nancy Scott of Masterpiece Quilting

Amazon Prime Day begins Monday July 16 at 3 p.m. ET and runs for 36 hours.  This global sale features more than one million products and is available exclusively for Amazon Prime members. 

As everyone is starting their shopping lists (I know I have my eye on a few products already) - I want to quickly share with you my products which are available for you to purchase on Amazon.  

I can't guarantee what "sale" will be on which item at any specific time since a variety of 2nd party sellers carry my books and DVD's and different sales will be occurring at different times.  

But what I can tell you - this is a great opportunity to stock up on my books & classes!  And with Amazon Prime, your shipping will be free! 

I've split the list into Books and DVD's for your convenience and as we always say "Let the Shopping Begin!" 

Books

1. The Simple Sampler by Nancy Scott.  This is my latest book and my first self-published book.  It was released just one month ago and is selling well.  Don't miss out on getting your copy. 

2. T-shirts, Memories & More Book .  This book is a complete how-to guide to making t-shirt and memory projects. 

DVD's  

1. Time-Saving Quilting with Precuts DVD - This class includes projects for 5" & 10" precut squares, 2-1/2" precut strips as well as fat quarter precuts.

2. Learn Stack & Cut Quilting DVD - This is my latest class, just released last month!

3. Learn to Make T-shirt Quilts DVD - This class focuses specifically on working with t-shirts. 
 
4. Easy DIY Chalky Paint Techniques DVD - Love the look of chalky paint, but don't know where to begin. This class is just for you!
 
5. Learn Easy Quilt-Marking Techniques DVD - Take the mystery out of how to mark a quilt for quilting. 
 
6. Learn to Machine Bind Your Quilts DVD - This is my best seller where I demonstrate three different machine binding options.  

7. Learn to Quilt with Panels DVD - This DVD is very popular. 

8. Learn to Restyle Vintage Quilts DVD - Perfect for any vintage quilt lover who wants to make a "new" version of an old favorite.



Don't forget to follow me on IG: @Masterpiecequilting and Masterpiece Quilting on FB for sneak peeks and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment