Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Hayloft Stars Quilt Class on Annie's Creative Studio

I'm excited to share my latest class on Annie's Creative Studio - the Hayloft Stars Wall Hanging! 


This is a super fun and stunning wall hanging to make. 

Even if your decor is a different colorway, you can easily substitute fabrics that will make it perfect for your home.  

Here's a quick video introduction to the class. 


The design is one where you can really have some fun adding pretty quilting.  It's the perfect size for practicing your custom quilting motifs too. 

If you aren't familiar with Annie's Creative Studio, it's a great online learning platform where you can learn all sorts of crafts, not just quilting.  If you are multi-craftual like me, it's fun to take classes in just one location without having to pay for a variety of different classes. 

Here is a direct link to sign up for a free trial to 

experience Annie's Creative Studio for yourself.  

While Hayloft Stars make look complex, it is really easy to make, especially with the video instruction.  During the class, I'm your guide each step of the way - so put those worries aside if you think it looks too complex and get started today!  


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment