Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Autumn Stars Quilt

After months of keeping this under wraps, I am so excited to share my Autumn Stars quilt design with you.  It's the perfect stash-friendly throw for fall and I can't wait to start using it. 


The pattern can be found in Annie's new Quilts for Autumn book that is available now.  It features 11 amazing designs that will make your fall decorating so easy. 


Autumn Stars is a smaller throw-sized quilt that will work perfect on the couch, on the porch, around a bon-fire or even in the bleachers at a ball game.  It is super functional and easy to make using stash fabrics. 

For me fall quilts are the ideal scrappy quilt since you can use the diverse color palette found in fall leaves as a guide.  Any colors work well when paired with a creamy beige background.  



The center medallion is surrounded by flying geese arranged in formation, just like they fly south for winter.  Since the design is multi-directional, you don't have to worry about which side is the right side up.  (Does anyone else worry about this other than me??) 

Don't wait, get the book today and get started making Autumn Stars so you can enjoy it all fall.  Here's a direct link to purchase Quilts for Autumn. 

I'd love to see the version of Autumn Stars that you make.  Be sure to use #masterpiecequilting when sharing on social media.  

If your fabric stash needs a boost to get all the colors needed to make this quilt, check out my stash building fall fat quarter bundle available in my Etsy shop. 


It has a wide range of autumn / fall / primitive colors and prints needed to make this gorgeous quilt. 


If you would like to see more of my patterns, tips and techniques delivered weekly to your inbox, be sure to sign up for my weekly Masterpiece Quilting Studio News email.  It's free of charge and I promise your email is safe with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment