Thursday, November 19, 2020

Peppermint Candies - Pattern Release

There are certain scents that I associate with different times of the year and peppermint always reminds me of Christmas.  Who doesn't love a good candy cane or peppermint flavored fudge this time of year? 

I'm pleased to share my Peppermint Candies quilt pattern with you.  Peppermint Candies features two-toned Dresden blocks set on an aqua background for a fresh holiday look.  Forget the complex piecing as raw-edge fusible applique makes the block assembly quick and easy. This quilt can easily be left out to enjoy even after the tree has come down.  


If the quilt looks familiar, it was the cover quilt on December / January 2020 issue of McCall's Quick Quilts magazine.  I'm now releasing both a PDF digital download and Print versions of the pattern.  




To make the quilt, I used a variety of solids, tonals and metallics from Michael Miller (yes, Fairy Frost - my favorite!) as well as Soft & Bright batting and Lite Steam-A-Stem II from The Warm Company. 

Patterns are available in my Masterpiece Quilting Etsy shop.  Here is a direct link for the Print Patterns with complimentary shipping as well as the PDF Digital Download version.  

If it seems like something is missing from this post - such as the cool styled shots I normally show ... those are on the calendar for TONIGHT.  Our town has just put up its lighted Christmas decorations and I'm hoping for a great photoshoot.  Check back tomorrow when I load the photos :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment