Sunday, August 2, 2020

Fabric Bundles in my Etsy Shop

I just wanted to share a quick listing of the fabric bundles in my Etsy shop that have been popular for personal face protection.   I know many of us are scrambling to make sure our family members have masks if they need them, so I felt it was easiest to list them all here.  Just as soon as I think we are prepared, we need more!  Each bundle included free shipping!

Least expensive option is a 10 Fat Quarter bundle - our pick, so you won't be getting the exact fabrics shown but a mix of lights / darks / prints / tonals. These are perfect for everyday masks - the ones we keep in cars, by the door, in backpacks, lunch bags, etc. 


Most popular is the 6 fat quarter bundle of blue solids and tonals.  They are masculine and a great substitute for black fabric, which is super hard to find right now.  Popular for teachers or business men. 



These have been a popular request for girls going back to school.  6 fat quarter bundle of pastel solids.  They go with everything and are in classic colors. 


For my farm animal lovers, here's the bundle for you!  6 fat quarter bundle of assorted farm animal print fabrics. 



If anyone would have told me 6 months ago that I would be selling fabric for personal protection, I would have thought you were crazy ... but here I am!  Be safe. Be well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment