Thursday, June 25, 2020

Welcome Home Quilts!

A lot of my business is working with different fabric companies designing quilts using their fabrics.  This means that I'm frequently designing and making the sample quilts many many months in advance of when the fabric arrives in our local quilts shops. 

Today I'm excited to welcome home 3 of my quilts that I last saw in January 2019 - which means I actually designed and made them back in 2018!  Wow, that's a long time.   All three of these quilts were designed using Island Batik fabrics.   They were on display at Spring Quilt Market in May 2019 in Kansas City and then spent the past year touring the country, visiting quilt shops and helping sell the fabric collections. 

Here is a quick video as I unopen the box 




I have patterns available for all three quilts. 

Spiked Punch - who doesn't love this quilt just because of it's name :) 
The digital download is available in my Etsy shop.

Seaside Runner is a quick and easy runner that is perfect for everyday use.  Make one for every season!  The digital download is available in my Etsy shop. 


And finally, the show stopping Pearly Dresden wall hanging.  This one turns heads and will be the envy of your quilting friends.   The digital download is available in my Etsy shop. 


And if you prefer a print pattern, just send me a message at masterpiecequilting@gmail.com and I will get one in the mail to you.  They are priced at $11.00 each with free shipping :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment