Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Christmas Collection Blog Hop Day #8 - Tree of Presents Wall Hanging

Welcome to Day #8 of Masterpiece Quilting's Christmas Collection Blog Hop.  A huge thanks to each of you are participating in the hop.  I love reading your comments!  

In case you are just joining us, each day for two weeks myself and a group of elite guest bloggers are highlighting one of the projects in my Christmas Collection book which is available on Amazon We are at Day #8 with just two more days to go. 




As you have probably figured out by now, my Christmas decor isn't strictly traditional red and green. Not only do I like to decorate outside the traditional box, I like to design out of the box too!  And yes, I'm one of those people who still haven't taken the tree down until mid-January!

Today's featured Tree of Presents Wall Hanging is the perfect example of my non-traditional designs.  Don't just put presents under the tree, but deck your walls with them too! Easy row piecing and touch of applique makes this the perfect last minute project.  This fun wall hanging is a super stash buster and adds a whimsical touch to your Holiday decor. 


Photo Creds: Danielle Morales at InJoy Photography


I think the best part of the blog hop is seeing the versions made by the guest bloggers.  Don't you agree?   Today I have amazing project to share by: 



Tracy Stauch of Fearless Quilter

Terry Vanden Bosch of Lizard Creek Quilting 


As always, the guest bloggers have done an amazing job and I am absolutely blown away by their creativity! 

As part of the blog hop, I am giving away 3 digital copies of the Tree of Presents pattern.  In the comments, share if your Holiday decor is traditional or more whimsical.  The winners will be selected at the end of the blog hop on Sunday August 4, 2019. 

7 comments:

  1. Love this quilt! I can see how it would be fun to play with different fabrics. I have to say my holiday decorations are more traditional than whimsical.
    Sandy A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much traditional. My sister's birthday is Christmas day, and she is modern decor. This would be a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a mix of both going in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually traditional but love the colours you have used in the quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're pretty traditional around here, but that's mostly because of my husband's preferences. I really like the whimsical decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is more traditional, but I do love the whimsical . One year my friend and I decorated a table scape with aqua and hot pink. It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like traditional with a touch of whimsy

    ReplyDelete