Friday, February 9, 2018

Island Batik Box Opening - February 2018

I am super excited to be starting my second year as an Island Batik Brand Ambassador.  Each Ambassador is challenged with a monthly theme where we create projects using Island Batik fabrics and to make that really easy - Island Batik provides the fabrics so all we have to do is CREATE!  


My overly anticipated box of Island Batik fabrics arrived today. And YES, I did check the tracking number at least twice per day to follow it's trek across the U.S. and I did arrange my schedule so I was certain to be at the studio when my wonderful Fed Ex guy arrived!  

To share the excitement with each of you - I videoed my box opening and it is available for you to watch on my YouTube Channel.   

In this box not only did the Brand Ambassadors received beautiful Island Batik fabrics but also thread from Aurifil as well as batting from Hobbs.  

 
Here are some photos that I snapped to show off the beautiful fabric collections.  




I hope you have enjoyed my Box Opening and be sure to follow me on Facebook or on IG: @masterpiecequilting to see all the beautiful items I make from these fabrics. 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome fabrics, loved your opening and sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really beautiful fabrics, so sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing the projects with these wonderful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over 11years, We were going to a fertility clinic for years before somebody told me to contact this spell caster who is so powerful called Agbazara Temple for him to help me get pregnant,And I'm glad we contacted DR.AGBAZARA, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his powers really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) Call/WhatsApp +2348104102662 if you are trying to get a baby, he has powers to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been barren for the past 9 years and my marriage has been at a crossroad with no atom of joy in it. I have had series of tests done i and my husband were medically okay but yet i have been unable to conceive. Recently i saw a post on pregnancy aid on how to get pregnant and get your ex back and decided to give it a try and contacted :eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com and within 14 days of application of his powerful herbs i went to the doctors and they confirmed i was pregnant and just last week here i delivered of baby girl and i decided to give word word out to those in need of this wonderful help to quickly contact eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com and make your marriage/relationship blissful

    ReplyDelete