I'm Nancy Scott & I'm excited to part of this elite group of bloggers bringing you the Christmas Caroling Row Along.
I was inspired by the traditional seasonal look of evergreen swags laden with jingle bells attached by big red bows. I used raw edge fusible applique to construct my row which measures 10" tall x 30" long. It would work perfect as a wall hanging, table runner or mantle piece. The pattern for my
Jingle Bells Row is available on Craftsy for $5.00.
Anita Goodesign - Around The World / Fashion 1, 2, 3
Shipping Is Anywhere / Shipping Cost must be paid by winner. Value $90.00
Description Link: http://www.seamstobesew.com/?p=13512
Starts September 12, 2017 / Ends September 19, 2017
Sponsor URL: https://www.anitagoodesignonline.com/
Value $29.95 Shipping Via Amazon USA Only
Description Link: http://www.seamstobesew.com/?p=13556
Shipping Is Everywhere Value $20.00
Description Link: http://www.seamstobesew.com/?p=13596
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. Be sure to visit the other bloggers participating in the Christmas Caroling Row Along. I've seen previews of many of the rows and they are simply beautiful!
Daydreams of Quilts
Seams To Be Sew
Be A Quilter
Creatin’ in the Sticks
Sew Incredibly Crazy
Happy Sewing Room
Cynthia’s Creating Ark
The Quilted Snail
Ms. P. Designs USA
(sponsored by Just Let Me Quilt)
Jaded Spade Creations
Adventurous Applique and Quilting
UlaSewing / SzycieUli
From Blank Pages
Miss Loreen’s Schoolhouse
(sponsored by Quilt In Piece)
Mountain Meadow Designs
Made By Marney
Renee’s Quilting Addiction
Kathys Kwilts and More
Duck Creek Mountain Quilting
Show and Tell Day
Bloggers will be announced at a later date
Please take the time to read it.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways. Not all giveaways can be entered at Seams To Be Sew.
- I will start announcing winners on September 12, 2017, and finish announcing winners on October 12, 2017 with the exception of the Calibre Art giveaway, those will be available after each featured day, starting September 06, 2017.
- In most cases, the blog where you won at also will announce their winners.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- With the exception of Show and Tell Day, all giveaways run for approximately one week.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in most cases, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In some cases, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway… do the right thing and thank them for the time it took to create the pattern, thank them for the pattern and…
- Thank the sponsor by buying their products for the giveaways. This helps them continue to offer great prizes for these types of events. You can also comment on their social media pages. Even if you don’t win, letting them know you love their products is a huge incentive and they really do love hearing from you.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only. If they shipped the prize to me, you will be asked to pay for shipping. All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 48 hours of my having heard from you.